Types of personal information we collect and hold
The types of personal information that we collect includes but is not limited to: Your name, email address, plus other contact details.
We may also collect information that is considered “sensitive information” such as your health information.
How we collect and hold personal information
In general, we do not collect your personal information, unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly during your dealings with us, including by way of:
· submitting your details to us via the Website;
· when you contact us to purchase or receive information about our products or services (and related information) that may be of interest to you;
· mail, email or telephone when you contact us to make an enquiry about our products or services.
Paddison Program is committed to protecting the personal information we collect and hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information. However, no security system is impenetrable and no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information or electronic databases.
Paddison Program also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information and we ensure that there are various security protections in place.
Purpose for which we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information
In general, your personal information is used for the following purposes by us:
· to enable us to contact and communicate with you regarding our respective products and services
· to enable us to provide you with our products and services
· so that you can take full advantage of our services,
· to respond to and resolve any query or complaint
· for internal administration, product research, evaluation and development, and quality control purposes
· to offer you additional information, opportunities and promotions from us from time to time, and
· for any other purposes required or authorised by law or a court/tribunal order.
· to enable you to monitor the progress of your health.
We may disclose your personal information to:
· third party service providers or affiliates within or outside of the USA who work on behalf of or with us to provide some of our administrative and other services, such as processing payments (such as credit card payments),
· enforcement or regulatory authorities, within and outside of the USA, if required by law.
Access to and correction of personal information
You may request access to or correction of the personal information we hold about you by sending an email to email@example.com. You may also update the personal information that is contained in your account on the Website at any time by directly accessing those details on the Website.
Concerns about privacy
If you have any concerns in relation to your privacy in your dealings with us or the Website, you should direct your concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policy last updated May 2020